CONGRESS RULES & RECOMMENDATIONS
Dear participant, in order not to experience any grievances / disruptions, please read the following information text carefully
- Please login to the system 15 minutes before your session starts
- When you log in to the system, you directly join the digital registration desk and waiting room
- An invitation will be sent to you so that you can go to your presentation room with the support of our technical team. When you click the JOIN button on the invitation, you will be transferred to the hall where you will make the presentation.
- When determining your name in Zoom, you must specify in front of your name in which hall you will present. For example, if your name is Ayşe EKER and you are going to make a presentation in hall 2, edit your zoom name as H2-Ayşe EKER.
- Presentations are limited to 10-12 minutes. For this reason, avoid giving purely theoretical information in your presentations and focus on the purpose, findings and conclusion of your study.
- In order not to delay the sessions and not to keep the participants in the next session waiting, please do not exceed the presentation time (10-12 minutes).
- Regardless of the order of your presentation, it is imperative that you be in the hall from the beginning to the end of the session and that your camera is on (in exceptional cases, you can turn off your camera for a short time). Please keep your microphone turned off to avoid audio confusion while listening to the presentations. If you wish, you can also record your own session.
- Since foreign scientists also attend our congress, we recommend that you make your presentations in English. However, if you are going to make your presentation in Turkish, please prepare your slides as bilingual (both Turkish and English text on the same page).
- After the congress, your participation documents will be sent to you as a PDF.
- Please carefully read the periods specified in the congress calendar and the explanations in the publication alternatives section in order to avoid any disruptions/sufferings during the publication process. Full texts that are not sent in due time cannot be published.
- After the electronic congress books are published, a copy of each is sent to the Ministry of Culture, the Ministry of Interior, universities of foreign participants and digital libraries. After this stage, since the book is recorded in many media and shared by thousands of people electronically, it becomes a printed work and no changes, additions or subtractions can be made in the book. For this reason, carefully check the final version of your work before submitting it.
- Session chairs are fully authorized to represent our organizing committee in starting the sessions, taking questions and answers and all matters related to the session.
- Our congress is international in terms of its evaluation process, scientific and advisory board structure and participant diversity, and academic promotion according to the 2020 criteria of the relevant institutions. meets the criteria.
Thank you for your valuable work and contributions to our congress.
EXPLANATION FOR OUR SESSION CHAIRS
- Our session chairs are fully authorized to manage the sessions on behalf of the organizing committee.
- After entering the digital session hall, you can start the session by making a short opening speech at the session start time.
- Although we recommend you to apply the presentation order in the program, you can change the order during the session if you think it is necessary.
- 10-12 minutes are allocated for each presentation. It is important for our participants to be sensitive about not exceeding the presentation time. You can do the question and answer part after each presentation or at the end of the session.
- As the chair of the session, you can contact us on any issue.
We wish you a good congress with your valuable contributions.