Please read carefully - extremely important
- We expect the authors not to delay the session (no matter what order your presentation is) and not to appear early. Please note that participation in the congress includes not only making your presentation, but also listening to other participants. For this reason, requests to leave the session early on any excuse will not be met.
- Failure to complete your presentation within the given time will cause the sessions after you to delay and will negatively affect the program flow. Since our event is not a personal conference, the presentation time for each participant is limited to 15 minutes. The presentations in the sessions should be far from theoretical book definitions, only for the purpose of your study and evaluation of your findings.
- Our session presidents are fully authorized on behalf of the congress organization committee in all matters related to the session, such as the management of the sessions, taking breaks, and changing the order of the presentation. For this reason, the decisions taken by the chairmen of the session must be meticulously obeyed in order to conduct the session properly.
- All of the papers presented at our congress were accepted after peer review. The questions and criticisms to be directed to the participants who make presentations in the sessions should be in the form of constructive suggestions and contributions within the framework of courtesy rules, far from offending. We would like to emphasize that we do not accept in any way offensive and offensive critical attitudes towards our participants.
- The registration desk will be open all day long between 16-18 May 2021. In order to prevent the congestion at the registration desk and to provide you with a more comfortable service, you can register and get your badge half an hour before your presentation time.
- Do not request your certificate of participation from the registration desk. Your participation certificate will be delivered to you by the chairman after all the presentations in the session are completed.
- How many people will listen to you during your presentation is directly related to how many sessions you attended as a listener outside of your own session. During the congress, we recommend that you attend other sessions as an audience, as well as meet other scientists in the foyer area.
- Since there is no printing / printing facility in the congress area, please have your printouts (if any) regarding your presentation and especially the printout of your session in the program.
- Keep your presentation as both PDF and Power point in your email and in a removable memory. Do not use your flash memory for congresses, which contains important information for you (such as thesis, project, wedding photos). Since many participants' flash drives are installed in computers, your flash memory is likely to be infected by the presentation computer. Therefore, use a different flash memory.
- Deadline for full text submission is May 20, 2021. This period will not be extended in any way. Full texts sent after 20 May will not be included in the book. Follow the congress calendar in order to avoid any unjust treatment (According to the relevant legislation, electronic books are in the effect of PRINTED WORKS as of the official publication date. One copy is sent to the Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Interior, universities and universities of foreign participants as a CD and via e-mail. It is not possible to add or remove any electronic books after the date of publication.Check the first copy to be published after the congress without delay.
- It is important not to make any additional requests other than the issues specified on our website for the healthy running of our organization.
We wish a nice scientific activity with your support ...